Thursday, April 21, 2016

It's amazing how a little bit of sunshine can make me feel,
even if I only spend a few minutes out there.
I've been trying to finish some indoor chores (yuck)
and then there is the groceries and cooking
and I've been recipe testing for my other blog.
I try to spend a half hour outside in the sunshine,
it makes me feel healthy - here are some
photos from the garden this week.
I'm not sure what this plant it, a mustard leafy type of plant.
There are still a few squash blossoms out there, they
almost look frosty in the sunshine!

These beauties still turn my head, (amaranth).

My mission fig has a few little fruits on it, I assume this is
the figs second fruiting of the season - I doubt they will
ripen before a full frost but then again you never know.
I want to say thank you to everyone that keeps stopping by,
I hope to be able to spend some time soon
visiting everyones blog -
I miss seeing all your beautiful flowers.
 
Toggle Footer